My friend and colleague Jose Mallabo interviewed me for his blog at: http://tinyurl.com/3oycde7. Jose is the director, corporate marketing, for GSI Commerce.
Topics he asked about included:
- The single most important thing people need to remember when looking to measure the impact of communications programs
- The most common mistake I see companies making in buying measurement and research
- Why PR people haven’t done a better job making communications research core to their programs and the industry
- How to convince CEOs to invest in PR
- Whether social media is helping or hurting research and measurement in communications
- Whether the agenda setting theory still is valid